Sunday, October 24, 2010

MeDiA pLaYeRs

There are many formats of audio and video .Each format has its own quality and importance.But how to play them.Huge number of media players available on the internet offer special features ,some of them really work but most are scam.

Here are the most efficient media players.(click on name to download)

Windows Media Player beast image

WMP DESIGN beast image

Real Player beast imageREAL PLAYER DESIGN beast image


Winamp beast imageWINAMP DESIGN beast image


VLC beast imageVLC DESIGN beast image


Itunes beast imageI TUNES DESIGN beast image


Media Jukebox beast imageMEDIA JUKEBOX DESIGN beast image


Jet audio beast image
JET AUDIO DESIGN beast image

5 comments:

  1. Keep focusing on your blog. I love how we can all express our feelings. This is an extremely nice blog here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot scroll to the right of the site from my ipad, works fine on my desk..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who do I contact about buying some ad space on this site? Maybe like a banner on either the header or footer. Please let me know. Great site by the way. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 監視器 :
    Give me html code i will place it .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great piece of data that you've received on this web site submit. Hope I might get some additional of the stuff on your own website. I will occur again.

    ReplyDelete